hwiker84

hi flite test
i have this pls
KEESIN RC 2200 KV Brushless Motor
30 A Brushless ESC
Micro Servo SG90 9g
Morpilot 2 S 2700 mAh 7.4 V 10C LiPo Batterie
FlySky FS-CT6B FS CT6B 2.4G 6CH système de Radio
how can i fly with this materials any model i make for this ?? i can do balsa or foam panel

"Corpse"

Legendary member
hi flite test
i have this pls
KEESIN RC 2200 KV Brushless Motor
30 A Brushless ESC
Micro Servo SG90 9g
Morpilot 2 S 2700 mAh 7.4 V 10C LiPo Batterie
FlySky FS-CT6B FS CT6B 2.4G 6CH système de Radio
how can i fly with this materials any model i make for this ?? i can do balsa or foam panel
Are you asking what plane would be good for these electronics?

Yusernaym

That battery is probably going to hold you back when it comes to adapting those electronics to a set of existing plans. I'm assuming that motor is fairly small, so something in the FT Mighty Mini series would work. The Tiny Trainer might be your best bet, but I've never flown or built one, so I don't know if it can handle that size of battery.

quorneng

Master member
I agree with Yusernayam.
In my opinion that is a big heavy battery for the power available from the 2200 kV motor which appears to be rated for 20A/60seconds. That will give you a maximum of 160W.
The Morpilot 2 S 2700 mAh 7.4 V 10C LiPo is intended for use in quads where of course there are 4 motors used to lift the weight of the battery and a quad has virtually no airframe weight.
You would do better with a 1300 mAh 20C 3s battery in a plane as it would give you as much power for significantly less weight. You would need to use a 6x3 prop.
Just my opinion.

Last edited:

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
I agree with Yusernayam.
In my opinion that is a big heavy battery for the power available from the 2200 kV motor which appears to be rated for 20A/60seconds. That will give you a maximum of 160W.
The Morpilot 2 S 2700 mAh 7.4 V 10C LiPo is intended for use in quads where of course there are 4 motors used to lift the weight of the battery and a quad has virtually no airframe weight.
You would do better with a 1300 mAh 20C 3s battery in a pane as it would give you as much power for significantly less weight. You would need to use a 6x3 prop.
Just my opinion.
old thread