need your thoughts on my plane i want to present too flitest

airhawk

Crashing Ace
i need to present this to FT what do you think strike.png ;);););):p
i need your response too this thanks:):):applause::applause:

airhawk

Crashing Ace
thanks guys i don't have any footage gear so no video but i can take pics and upload it. if you don't like my idea please tell me what
i can do to improve heres a a non bi plane version im using to build what do u think is it a good base plane.jpg

Last edited:

jd7792

Are you sure that the yellow cub pictured low on page 1 and the introduction thread have anything in common? I'm still scratching my head. But as art it looks great! Keep up the good work. I think both Joshs will like it but I'm not sure what David will have to say???
good luck!

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
hello bad news i cant build this plane because im out of supply s can any one build it for me i will help you thanks

Welcome to the world of RC airplanes as a hobby.

Most of us stay broke, and save up to buy the parts we need to fly. I'm currently trying to save money for two or three ongoing projects.

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
hello bad news i cant build this plane because im out of supply s can any one build it for me i will help you thanks
Yeah, Fred's right, we all pretty much stay broke waiting on parts or supplies for this or that. No worries, just keep saving and before you know it, you'll be there!