New and Impressed

moke

I am relatively new to the sport. First Year. Started with a couple of E flite, like cub and timber to get me started and that was great. But then at local field introduced to flite test kits and just completed Scout. Half the cost and maybe twice the fun as the other stuff. Just ordered a P40 kit. I am enjoying the product, the quality, and the support. And I haven't found any more active forum. You guys really have a great formula here and hope you continue to pump in the energy to it.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I am relatively new to the sport. First Year. Started with a couple of E flite, like cub and timber to get me started and that was great. But then at local field introduced to flite test kits and just completed Scout. Half the cost and maybe twice the fun as the other stuff. Just ordered a P40 kit. I am enjoying the product, the quality, and the support. And I haven't found any more active forum. You guys really have a great formula here and hope you continue to pump in the energy to it.
Welcome!!

herbertjalarcon

Elite member
Welcome my friend!