New favorite FPV view

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Man thats gotta have a high pucker factor flying that low and fast in such tight space with a plane NOT designed to be so agile.

That says a lot not only for the pilot but for that plane design as well.

For me I would drop that camera a smidge and get a more straight iut view for better proximity perspective. Then again it all comes down to what you are used to.

Nice flight guys!!

4bangen

Man thats gotta have a high pucker factor flying that low and fast in such tight space with a plane NOT designed to be so agile.

That says a lot not only for the pilot but for that plane design as well.

For me I would drop that camera a smidge and get a more straight iut view for better proximity perspective. Then again it all comes down to what you are used to.

Nice flight guys!!
Thanks a lot. I've basically been fine tuning this bird for several years. this year we went down from 73" to 71" changed the spar design and moved from cutting them by hand to using a cnc. The new design is near perfect in my eyes. Though I'm sure down the road we will change something. lol
I will probably polay with the camera angle at the field, but I kinda like the angle it's at now. But we will see how I feel when we are doing combat.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
Nice. the plane looks fun to fly.
Maybe that's how I need to mount my glider camera.