NEW FliteTest Beaver!

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
things might somewhat different here in Canada but I would like to get into industrial drone piloting myself. How long have you been doing it and how did you get into it

Last edited:

K3V0

Elite member
Wow! Looking good! It was hard to choose between the adventure and the beaver. I don’t have any small servos around at the moment so I’m leaving the flaps alone. Don’t the floats look good?
8F864275-6FEC-4BF1-9B76-EC9F00042CC2.jpeg

Hondo76251

Legendary member
@K3V0 She is sexy... not quite beaver sexy... but a good second! ;)

Gotta love floats, I've flown more floats in planes this size than gear. I don't really have a prepared surface so floats on snow is as good as it gets! lol

K3V0

Elite member
@K3V0 She is sexy... not quite beaver sexy... but a good second! ;)

Gotta love floats, I've flown more floats in planes this size than gear. I don't really have a prepared surface so floats on snow is as good as it gets! lol
I mean your beaver is so clean and I’m sure it barely needs any trimming 😈

Hondo76251

Legendary member
@BATTLEAXE I'm still working on getting a good foot in the door in the oil patch. Thats where the money is around here. I've been a cowboy most of my life so that's what I've been doing with drones so far. I search rough country for missing critters, check bog lines, water crossings, fences, coyotes (the two and four legged kind) I can see a whole new world opening up in this business, just hoping the FAA doesn't throw a monkey wrench in it all!

K3V0

Elite member
@BATTLEAXE I'm still working on getting a good foot in the door in the oil patch. Thats where the money is around here. I've been a cowboy most of my life so that's what I've been doing with drones so far. I search rough country for missing critters, check bog lines, water crossings, fences, coyotes (the two and four legged kind) I can see a whole new world opening up in this business, just hoping the FAA doesn't throw a monkey wrench in it all!
My uncle worked in the oil industry here in California for decades. In the last five years or so he started using drones in his department to check the lines and spills etc. I know DJI has a new agricultural/commercial focused drones out now. Keep looking for angles, man.