New FliteTest Fan

rksix01

Hello Everyone.

Thanks to flite test I am RC flying again after about 15 years from the hobby. So far I have built and Flown Bronco, GuineePig and The Vigin.

All still flying. Crashed all of them and was able to get them flying again with easy. Today I made the leap and maiden flew my First Scratch built. I call it EXP1. I used what I learned here to build the wing from foam board. I built the fuselage out of Foam (the blue stuff from HomeDepot) It Flew really well...So great I could not even believe I built it from Nothing.

So thanks FliteTest Happy New Year.

mach1 rc

Master member
Hello Everyone.

Thanks to flite test I am RC flying again after about 15 years from the hobby. So far I have built and Flown Bronco, GuineePig and The Vigin.

All still flying. Crashed all of them and was able to get them flying again with easy. Today I made the leap and maiden flew my First Scratch built. I call it EXP1. I used what I learned here to build the wing from foam board. I built the fuselage out of Foam (the blue stuff from HomeDepot) It Flew really well...So great I could not even believe I built it from Nothing.

So thanks FliteTest Happy New Year.
Really seems like your having tons of fun. This is "to me" the best hobby out there oh and welcome to the forums 😁👍

rksix01

I added a couple pictures. The minor damage is from learning the lesson to Make sure the Transmitter Antenna Is Secure. I use Tranis X9D 2019 and the antenna was a little loose. Just as I was about to land it lost signal and nosed dived. Broke the Prop but I know it will fly again. And I already learned so much behind it you can see exp2 in the making. Anyway Great Day Happy Holidays everyone and Happy Flying New Year to all.

rksix01

I added a couple pictures. The minor damage is from learning the lesson to Make sure the Transmitter Antenna Is Secure. I use Tranis X9D 2019 and the antenna was a little loose. Just as I was about to land it lost signal and nosed dived. Broke the Prop but I know it will fly again. And I already learned so much behind it you can see exp2 in the making. Anyway Great Day Happy Holidays everyone and Happy Flying New Year to all.
Exp1.jpg
Exp1-1.jpg
Exp1-1.jpg