New FPV Pilot

TexasTeacher

Ready to Crash
I just got a new Inductrix FPV+. I also got a set of eachine big screen goggles. the goggles have 2 antenna inputs, it came with a polarized and a patch. the Inductrix has only the small whip antenna.

My question is will the circular polarized antenna still work?

TexasTeacher

Ready to Crash
Yup, you lose a little gain but for indoor work you shouldn't notice it at all.

Looks ok so far, have not been going all that far. Need to tweak the set up a bit for that quad. Helps if you read ALL of the instructions. LOL

Managed to break a prop, LOL. Should have more here today and then will bring to to work to fly in the gym tomorrow i hope.

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
Looks ok so far, have not been going all that far. Need to tweak the set up a bit for that quad. Helps if you read ALL of the instructions. LOL

Managed to break a prop, LOL. Should have more here today and then will bring to to work to fly in the gym tomorrow i hope.

You can never have too many props :) I wish I had a gym to fly in, mike make the winters almost bearable lol.

Barneyrev

Hay Texas Teacher, Texas Preacher here.
I too bought that FPV+ and have been flying it around in my living room. Lots of fun.
My question for you is, "Do you or can you wear glasses with your eachine gogs? I don't have a goggle yet, wear reading glasses for up close. The flite Test goggle doesn't seem to allow for vision adjustments, does the eachine?

TexasTeacher

Ready to Crash
Hay Texas Teacher, Texas Preacher here.
I too bought that FPV+ and have been flying it around in my living room. Lots of fun.
My question for you is, "Do you or can you wear glasses with your eachine gogs? I don't have a goggle yet, wear reading glasses for up close. The flite Test goggle doesn't seem to allow for vision adjustments, does the eachine?

I wear contacts, have yet to try with my classes, and the Eachine ones i have have a slider to adjust the focus

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Be careful with the box style goggles and your frames. I have a big head (according to my wife, it's to store all the useless knowledge I have rattling around), and my glasses are a bit wider than most. My Quanum Cyclops V2 goggles, which claim to fit over glasses, TECHNICALLY do fit over my frames; however, if I get the glasses shifted right, when I take the headset off, I also end up pulling my glasses off because the box frame pinches the side of the glasses frames.