New FT Store Questions

DMC RC

DMC RC
Hi Forums, I have a few questions about the new FT store, I cant seem to find the FT battery straps or any of the apparel. If those Items are still available where could I find them?

thenated0g

Drinker of coffee, Maker of things
Mentor
They are still moving the items over the amain web store. They should show up eventually.

basslord1124

Master member
Yeah I was noticing some FT Store stuff hasn't been moved yet too. I'm sure that's quite an undertaking b/c there is so many products in the amain store.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Just spent over 20 minutes trying to find FLITE TEST things in the store and every search popped up over 20 pages of irrellevant car crap and crappy commercial drones.

Pretty much done with the store til thats all sorted. Im old n grumpy and dont have that much time left to piss away on every parts search.

Sorry guys.

Lemme know when I can search for Flite Test gear and actually FIND Flite Test gear.

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
I had an incident where I was trying to find and order the STEM gliders for a Maker Faire in 3 weeks. I opened a support ticket and they contacted me, giving me a link to the old store where I was able to make the purchase. I'm glad, because I REALLY need them for the fair, and the AMain Hobbies doesn't have it listed...

arbinshire

I kind of prefer the store when it was handled by flitetest. It's now a bit too commercial and lacking in what made it so great before.

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
I think, in the long run, having Amain Hobbies handle it all is a good thing; things will get shipped and move fairly fast. Plus, it gives FliteTest a chance to focus more on things like sponsorships for the AMA Expo West, or their flying locations, or getting out to shows and making even more of a name for themselves. It's a little bit of growing pains I think that we have to go through to get FliteTest merch available for us, which kinda sucks, but, as my father tells me so often, "It is what it is."

Van5876

I am in agreement with arbinshire above. I have had no luck getting stuff ordered and or being able to get a response from their supposed online support. Ordered two motors that didn't work properly. Asked for help online and never got a reply. Called and asked for help and was told I had to talk to someone else that would call me back. They never did. I am most frustrated now because when I originally found Flite Test I was so happy to find a company that appeared to value its customers. Now it just feels like all the rest of the "all full of them selves" online stores.

"It is what it is."? I think it is what they all have become "Not customer friendly", just commercial retail at its new normal. Sadly.

Seahunter

Problem as I see it is our FT family grew too fast for their support to handle, it was a good while back when we hit the 500K subscribers mark. Although its an inconvenience to us, I'm sure they will work things out in the long run. I need a hoodie for Texas, I couldn't find one in the store . I was born and raised in Waco, just north of Rockdale and as I remember it got cold in November. We all need to remind A-Main of the tremendous market they are getting and insist on good service! :)

skymaster

Elite member
I am in agreement with arbinshire above. I have had no luck getting stuff ordered and or being able to get a response from their supposed online support. Ordered two motors that didn't work properly. Asked for help online and never got a reply. Called and asked for help and was told I had to talk to someone else that would call me back. They never did. I am most frustrated now because when I originally found Flite Test I was so happy to find a company that appeared to value its customers. Now it just feels like all the rest of the "all full of them selves" online stores.

"It is what it is."? I think it is what they all have become "Not customer friendly", just commercial retail at its new normal. Sadly.
complain to flit test not amain