New FTCA Member Portal! (2/11/22)

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
The NEW FTCA Member Portal is up and running!
After you log in and set your password, you can see FTCA news/events, check your perks/discounts, buy downloadable plans, print your FTCA Member Certificate, etc.
Have you checked it out? What do you think about the portal?

FTCA Portal

Last edited:

Musdang

Not Quite Legendary
After you log in and set your password, you can see FTCA news/events, check your perks/discounts, buy downloadable plans, print your FTCA Member Certificate, etc.
It’s great! I wish I would have signed up earlier. But $6 isn’t THAT bad.

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
Anyone else getting this message?

AirCrew members please note your information is still being processed,
your Member ID will be updated once the migration is over.

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Anyone else getting this message?

AirCrew members please note your information is still being processed,
your Member ID will be updated once the migration is over.

Yes. For me, it says that at log in, only.

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
It doesn't let me past that screen.
Try searching your email for Flite Test Community Association. Look for an email announcing the Member Portal. In it, there should be a link to set your password. There may be other ways to do this, also, but this is how I was notified, and set my pw.
If this doesn't help, you can try FTCA Support.

alan0043

FTCA Portal

Hey Addicted,

I have my password reset. But how do I get to the new portal ( FTCA Member Portal ) after having my password reset ? Is the new portal going to be part of the ft forum ? Or when you get your monthly FTCA email that you can get into the portal ? I am a little confused. :)

Thank you for any help,
Al

Flyingshark

Master member
Hey Addicted,

I have my password reset. But how do I get to the new portal ( FTCA Member Portal ) after having my password reset ? Is the new portal going to be part of the ft forum ? Or when you get your monthly FTCA email that you can get into the portal ? I am a little confused. :)

Thank you for any help,
Al
I think you can get into the portal any time (just like a normal website), as long as you have a password and go to the link that corresponds to your membership type. (For me that's https://ftca.flitetest.com/aircrew_portal/) I get an error if I try to go to the spectator portal, so the links are restricted somehow.

Since it's on the FTCA website, I doubt it will be part of this forum, but maybe there will be a link to it like the link to the store.

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Hey Addicted,

Thank you for any help,
Al

Just go to https://ftca.flitetest.com/.
On the Homepage, click ACCOUNT, and then click Log In.
After you log in, you're there. (y)

fliteadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Once logged in, the portal becomes your FTCA homepage. Also, if you click 'Remember Me' at login, each time you visit the FTCA website you will land on the portal page be default. The two membership levels have their own portals - as the content, perks and prices may be different - but the site will automatically direct you, depending on your membership. A bigger integration is also in the works :)

Hope this helps!
Robert

CapnBry

Elite member
The new portal design looks really slick and adding the pictures and descriptions to the plans section is nice for when I later forget which model is which.

So now do we get a $6 coupon every month to buy a set of plans, or is the $6 credit just a one time thing? I just want to make sure before I use it on the FT Flerken that I'm not going to use up a one-time credit and have to shell out for the next set of plans that I may want more.