New Guy from India.

Hi New Guy on the forum. Frugal is the style I go with making models. Newbie into the hobby, looking forward to learn from You. Cheers!

Currently making the FT Scout.

JetCrafts

ay more indian bhai,s even im from India
let me save u the integration hell i went through for 4 years to make a plane fly
JUST START OFF WITH A 2 MOTOR TINY TRAINER OR LIKE A 2 MOTOR SIMPLE SOARER
TORQUE ROLL IS TOOO ANNOYING
SO JUST START OF WITH A 2 ENGINE DESIGN

ay more indian bhai,s even im from India
let me save u the integration hell i went through for 4 years to make a plane fly
JUST START OFF WITH A 2 MOTOR TINY TRAINER OR LIKE A 2 MOTOR SIMPLE SOARER
TORQUE ROLL IS TOOO ANNOYING
SO JUST START OF WITH A 2 ENGINE DESIGN
Thanks for the input, Bhai! I have differential wing washout to mitigate torque roll. Worked well for my first coroplast trainer with overpowered motor. Hope it works well with Scout. Let me build a two motor 'NotSo'Tiny Trainer as well. Like big birds in the air. :love:

JetCrafts

Thanks for the input, Bhai! I have differential wing washout to mitigate torque roll. Worked well for my first coroplast trainer with overpowered motor. Hope it works well with Scout. Let me build a two motor 'NotSo'Tiny Trainer as well. Like big birds in the air. :love:
bhai you use coroplast , I use foamboard from amazon its 900 for a 20 pack of 30 by 60 cm pieces of foam

MrClean

Coro Rules. Doesn't hot glue as well though. Gonna go bounce some today. Winds predicted to be 15-25 mph PERFECT SPAD weather.

mastermalpass

Elite member
then waht do use as adhesive

Never used coroplast, but Gorilla 2-part epoxy seems to be able to stick anything together. Sand off the smooth coroplast surface and clean the dust away so the epoxy has some texture to tac on to and it should hold it good.

Epoxy pros:
- Really, really strong.
- Lighter than hot glue.

Epoxy cons:
- More expensive than hot glue
- Takes 2 hours to cure; if the things you're sticking together want to fall/pull apart from one another, you need to find something that will hold them in place for 2 whole hours.

Adui

When I was building SPADS (Simple Plastic Airplane Design) out of Corroplast I used Gorilla Glue. Just sand, and woodpecker the surfaces to be glued and you should be fine.

Never used coroplast, but Gorilla 2-part epoxy seems to be able to stick anything together. Sand off the smooth coroplast surface and clean the dust away so the epoxy has some texture to tac on to and it should hold it good.

Epoxy pros:
- Really, really strong.
- Lighter than hot glue.

Epoxy cons:
- More expensive than hot glue
- Takes 2 hours to cure; if the things you're sticking together want to fall/pull apart from one another, you need to find something that will hold them in place for 2 whole hours.
I used an Indian version of Gorilla Glue - Fevicol XPress. Moisture Curing.
And Fevicol ProBond is a good alternative for a Popular Brand Used In Europe - Titan Wild Adhesive.