New, HERO 10 Black Bones, is For FPV Drones!

Test Fly RC

Elite member
GoPro Released a Hero 10 Black Bones, today thats For FPV Drones!
As far as I know, this is the first time GoPro has released a camera that's specifically for FPV Drones and that only weighs 54g
Buy the Hero 10 Black Bones HERE!
"
1649795623057.png

"

Liam B

Yeah, I'll pass until if/when it's offered by BestBuy. The lack of casing makes it more fragile but the lack of weight also means less mass when hitting things so it could swing either way. Regardless, not going to take my chances with a $400 camera.

WillL84

Price is pretty steep but looks promising. Just missing a direct connection for FPV through the GoPro instead of being used as an add-on camera

Liam B

Price is pretty steep but looks promising. Just missing a direct connection for FPV through the GoPro instead of being used as an add-on camera

That would probably have a pretty high amount of latency. That used to be the go-to back in the early days of FPV but ever since the HS1177 style cameras, I haven't heard much of people using the GoPro as an FPV camera.

WillL84

That would probably have a pretty high amount of latency. That used to be the go-to back in the early days of FPV but ever since the HS1177 style cameras, I haven't heard much of people using the GoPro as an FPV camera.

I wasn't to get into fpv but want something better than the seemingly "2002 cell phone video" quality FPV cameras seem to be today lol