New level of buddy boxing!

MistyArrows

So I think this might be my first post. Just had the share though. So my oldest son (8) has had a nack for flying. I’ve been buddy boxing with him for maybe a year. He finally got to the point that I felt comfortable letting him loose. And now he is helping his older sister. We are flying the smaller Timber with the safe ON. What a great plane! It let me get a glider (Adagio) going with him. First night to be able to get two of us up in the air. Looking forward to a lot more flying together! Also, got to give a special shout out to a really good friend for getting me into this hobby! 😉
28B01580-0536-4EEE-8626-15697974390C.jpeg

Last edited:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Awwwww. too cool.

BUT.... you cant leave us hangin with an announcement like this and no video of the two planes together as well as not naming the really good friend for credit. The forums are powered by special memories like this.

MistyArrows

Awwwww. too cool.

BUT.... you cant leave us hangin with an announcement like this and no video of the two planes together as well as not naming the really good friend for credit. The forums are powered by special memories like this.
I’ll have to get the wife to try and capture some footage. The friend is JimCR120. I’ve recently helped him thin out his hanger. 🤪

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I’ll have to get the wife to try and capture some footage. The friend is JimCR120. I’ve recently helped him thin out his hanger. 🤪

Ahh yes He IS an AWESOME friend and over all good guy. I miss seeing him posting here as he has been absent far too long since I assume the relocation from Maine. He took me to my first Flite Fest which I think about regularly and look back at pictures remembering every hot scorching day once the biblical floods stopped in the year of swamp fest. Poke him with a stick n tell him to pop in and catch us up on things.

MistyArrows

Ahh yes He IS an AWESOME friend and over all good guy. I miss seeing him posting here as he has been absent far too long since I assume the relocation from Maine. He took me to my first Flite Fest which I think about regularly and look back at pictures remembering every hot scorching day once the biblical floods stopped in the year of swamp fest. Poke him with a stick n tell him to pop in and catch us up on things.
I was hesitant to put much specifics for Jim, but yes, he is still in process of relocating. Looking like it will be happening soon. 🙁 I’ll pas the word to him to pop in and say hi.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
So I think this might be my first post. Just had the share though. So my oldest son (8) has had a nack for flying. I’ve been buddy boxing with him for maybe a year. He finally got to the point that I felt comfortable letting him loose. And now he is helping his older sister. We are flying the smaller Timber with the safe ON. What a great plane! It let me get a glider (Adagio) going with him. First night to be able to get two of us up in the air. Looking forward to a lot more flying together! Also, got to give a special shout out to a really good friend for getting me into this hobby! 😉 View attachment 176488
The Smiles are AWESOME!. Love it!

Cheers!
LitterBug

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
The move seems to be getting closer. Got 2 more offers on the house today. North Carolina is looking closer and now I‘ll need to recalc the distance to Malvern, as well as Rochester.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
The move seems to be getting closer. Got 2 more offers on the house today. North Carolina is looking closer and now I‘ll need to recalc the distance to Malvern, as well as Rochester.

wahoo!!! Just one question.. we gonna lose you to the surfer dudes down there? I am sure you will be spending some quality ocean time being better situated near warmer waters. PT on the beach. Endurance swims to keep in shape. Surf fishing. Boating with the family. Yup I can picture you with long sun bleached blond hair, a wet suit and a surf board hehee.

Probably more like a straw hat in a beach chair gliding over the water with the warm ocean breezes holding you aloft.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
I’ve tried surfing with not much success. Before ME we were stationed in HI. I even owned a board but man, paddling 220lbs is a chore and you gotta have good timing, reflexes, and balance. For me those come with trial and lots of error. I did manage it on the surf machine on a cruise ship if that counts but even then I made it look not at all easy.