New member first timer

MaddMaxx01

I have never built a foam plan before so I Downloaded the free plane for the tiny trainer a few days ago. Few trips to the dollar store and Walmart and wahala.need to add reciver servos prop an battery

Attachments

• IMG_20190123_221821_129.jpg
    IMG_20190123_221821_129.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0

basslord1124

Master member
Plane looks good...welcome to the hobby!

An FYI, if you still got some time on that build (like a few weeks) I picked up 2 boxes of 20 props for like $3 off of Hobbyking. 1 box was 5 inch props and the other was 6 inch. Actually shipping cost more than the order...hate when that happens.

DamoRC

Elite member
Mentor
I have never built a foam plan before so I Downloaded the free plane for the tiny trainer a few days ago. Few trips to the dollar store and Walmart and wahala.need to add reciver servos prop an battery

Nice clean build. Good luck with the maiden!

Antioch

Also welcome to the hobby... also built a tiny trainer...then a second for after I crash the first.

Seriously...it is lots of fun

jross

Nice build. TT was my first build too. I messed the fuselage up so badly I rebuilt it. Your's looks much cleaner.

skymaster

Elite member
hello very nice build. by the way is that a 2212-6 motor . if it is it might be a little bit too much. i used one time a 2205 and it was super fast but with that motor its going to be a rocket. good luck and have fun.