New member to active member

Dante

I have been on the forums for like 10 months now, but my tag under my nonexistent profile pic says "new member" still. Does anyone know how change this to active member. Is there a place to type this in, or an action i need to take like adding a profile pic, or a certain number of posts (I have 28 including this one) or is it a time limit that I need to be a member?

d8veh

Elite member
Your status changes with the number of posts you make, so tell us what you're building and how it works out, and soon you'll be an active member.

JTarmstr

Elite member
I have been on the forums for like 10 months now, but my tag under my nonexistent profile pic says "new member" still. Does anyone know how change this to active member. Is there a place to type this in, or an action i need to take like adding a profile pic, or a certain number of posts (I have 28 including this one) or is it a time limit that I need to be a member?

i am pretty sure its how many points you have, you get points from trophies. So if you get over 100 likes, 100 posts so forth, i went from new member to active member really quickly because i got a ton of likes on my 2019 futuristic design contest entry. Post content, get the likes then you will be marked as an active member. i could be wrong though, however when i got the trophy for 100 posts my tag changed to active member.

d8veh

Elite member
I've just liked your two posts above. See if that helps!

If anybody else reads this, join in and like him to see if we can get him up to active member.

Dante

Thanks you so much guys! You did it so quickly. As you can see my tag now says "member" instead of "new member". Hopefully this thread will help clarify this for other people who may be confused as well.