Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Last edited:

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
Nice job folks!

Edit: I posted this before my name was on this list. :)

Last edited:

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I edited the first post, there's two more that should have been on there.

Thanks guys!

DonC52

Congratulations to all of you.
We new guys and gals need you to carry on doing what you do.
I have only been on the forum for a week or more and two of you have already helped me considerably. You deserve this honor, and it is an honor believe me.
DonC52

Snarls

Gravity Tester
Mentor
Thank you Fred and the rest of the forum community! It's a pleasure to help out and share the fun.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Congrats everyone! It's so nice to see a bunch of people who have been so helpful to me and whose opinions I (usually :) ) respect getting the green!

Epitaph

Ebil Filleh Pega-Bat ^.^
Mentor
You guys have no idea what you are getting into... :)

To tell you the truth Balu, I'm not exactly sure how I got on the list really... I mean, it's not easy for me to mentor on most of the subjects that come out as I'm usually the odd one out, the one that does what no one else does...

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
EEEK!!!! I lose my internet for a week and I come back and have to be responsible!!!

This is a pleasant surprise though. I don't mind helping people and an official title is not necessary but is still pretty cool :cool: Thanks for the recognition whom ever initiated all this.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
You guys have no idea what you are getting into... :)
Bah, stop scaring them Balu.

For those recognized, just keep doing what you've been doing. No extra responsibility is added with this. When we started the forums, I wanted a way to be able to highlight the people who go above and beyond welcoming the new people, and helping with questions, even if it's just directing the right people together.

Balu on the other hand... He actually has to work to keep his red letters. :D

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Well getting the raise to Celery is nice.. I don't think I could handle that raise to celery AND peanut butter like you guys with the red names. :p

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Hey gang. Time to toss another name in the hat for mentor. Been meaning to pop in here to do this for a while but keep getting distracted in the normal forums.

I would like to put French up to get his green tag. For many months now he has been stepping up and helping a lot of people. I am glad he has been as his knowledge on a lot of things is far past mine. I mainly look things up and regurgitate or redirect people to the information. French has corrected my information or enhanced it many times and has ended up solving a lot of things for people. He is surly a valued part of the community and deserves the recognition.