New Mighty Mini

KBTalon17

RotorBoyFPV
Hey I just wanted to put this request out. I've wanted to flight test to come out with a mighty mini or normal size Focke Wulf Fw190. Its a classic design and one of the most iconic planes of WWII. this would be much appreciated! Also if your looking for a plane that's not quite as common you could do the Focke Wulf Ta152 which is my favorite plane of all time!!! anyway I'd really like to see this in the flight test store in the future. And if you need it to do something special, you could try making new diy landing gear for the plane!?

Thanks,

Kendall

Morgan

Hey I just wanted to put this request out. I've wanted to flight test to come out with a mighty mini or normal size Focke Wulf Fw190. Its a classic design and one of the most iconic planes of WWII. this would be much appreciated! Also if your looking for a plane that's not quite as common you could do the Focke Wulf Ta152 which is my favorite plane of all time!!! anyway I'd really like to see this in the flight test store in the future. And if you need it to do something special, you could try making new diy landing gear for the plane!?

Thanks,

Kendall
Check out local fiend I believe he has one .

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT

Thanks,

Kendall
I also like the FW190 especially the D9 and the Ta152. Sadly the long span narrow cord wings do not render well in FB but the A series do well.
My second favourite design is the Fokker D8 a.k.a. E4. yet another design that has not been rendered properly as yet.

As for the landing gear, I have seen plenty home designs, so just make your own.

have fun!