new, need mixing

micmallent

hello,
Im new to the hobby and built a few planes, "(crazy dihedral) pizza box, FT mini mustang, ftforum Bugatti, and ftstem Alpha-Charlies". Just recieved my TX a UGFPV nirvana, very excited and still haven't played with all ther features.

Looking for good 3 channel rudder-aileron mix/config videos, I know 've seen josh Explaining the basic and and some nice tricks and protips. but can't recall and dont which vidoes.
Also interested in 6 channel dymanic flight mode mixing for twin engine planes. but first need good 3 channel configuration.

micmallent

Not sure if this is what you want but here’s what I understand you need
I used this to get my electronics working. now I mean inside my transmitter my radio does not have model presets i need help with mixers for the channels so that I can have Rudder aileron mix

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
I used this to get my electronics working. now I mean inside my transmitter my radio does not have model presets i need help with mixers for the channels so that I can have Rudder aileron mix
You need to specify your radio type/model as different manufacturers implement the mixes differently!

Have fun!

micmallent

As I previously stated I have a ugfpv/flysky n14 nirvana radio. The setup is pretty easy but Im uncertain which channels and how to mix. The radio manual is bare bones and I surprised it doesn’t have any preset models but Its not a beginner radio.
I am a beginner though. Fortunately or unfortunately I purchased a flyskyi6 before my nirvana finally shipped and was thinking before sending it back to copy some of the settings I can see in the different preset models. Do not let this possible shortcut undermine your expert advices and experiences please help if you have a quick quick or ref.
Thx

Gold Max

As I previously stated I have a ugfpv/flysky n14 nirvana radio. The setup is pretty easy but Im uncertain which channels and how to mix. The radio manual is bare bones and I surprised it doesn’t have any preset models but Its not a beginner radio.
I am a beginner though. Fortunately or unfortunately I purchased a flyskyi6 before my nirvana finally shipped and was thinking before sending it back to copy some of the settings I can see in the different preset models. Do not let this possible shortcut undermine your expert advices and experiences please help if you have a quick quick or ref.
Thx
Wish I could help but I’m just as much a noob as you

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
Thx
This outlines the mixes I have on my Flysky iA6 to get the differential thrust working on my Sea Duck.

https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?threads/differential-thrust-turnigy-flysky-ia6-2a.58722/

It works well for me!

Have fun!

micmallent

Last edited: