• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New nitro heli video with some mild aerobatics

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
I got to fly with my brother and that of course leads to showing off so once I started feeling comfortable with it I started pushing it a little bit trying some mild aerobatics. I've always heard bigger flies better and so far it's always been true. I flew my mCPx and Blade 400 on the same day and did some flips with all three but the rush from the nitro is awesome.

Dark_fox

30's do fly better than the small electrics but wait till you ever go to a 90, they are basically the same stability as a 30 with the effective power to weight as a 450 electric.

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
That would be awesome. I am seriously considering building up a Nitro 640 over the winter. A flybarless 640 with an O.S.55 Hyper and probably a Beast X or Skookum system. I've seen the videos and that thing is amazing, plus it's quite a bit cheaper than a .90.

Something like this:
http://www.centuryheli.com/products/helikits/CN1320_Rn640/CN1320NFBL.jpg

I just finished rebuilding my Blade 400 again and it's awesome to fly. I have it pretty tricked out but for stock power, finally tried a set of carbon blades and I love them. They track so much better and take a lot less to balance, plus the response is quite a bit quicker. If it stops raining any time soon I'm going to take it out and really push it through some flips. I wiped it out trying to hover inverted again. I'm getting better but I need to stop flying when the light gets bad lol.