NEW PERSON ON THE BLOCK,

CRAZY CRAB

Hello, just taken up RC, planes, so far, lost one, cost, £60, crashed 2, but managed to repair, just, managed to fly one, and land it, got a bushwacker, just under £60, gluing it together, made 1 cock up already, never used a glue gun before, my finger have the battle wounds, wonted the Pietenpol, but some one got it before me, that it, ps, from the UK,

CRAZY CRAB

SO FAR, MAin body and engine box

Attachments

• FT BUSHWACKER.jpg
    FT BUSHWACKER.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 0

CRAZY CRAB

didn't watch vid, proberly, now got 1 wheel shorter then other, peeled of the outer layer, plus 1 blister on hand

the engine, holder, I take it that can be used for other simoler types of planes, that's why it is not glued in, just held in by tooth picks,

Attachments

• tail and wheels.jpg
    tail and wheels.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 0
  • wheeles mess up.jpg
    wheeles mess up.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 0

CRAZY CRAB

That's a typical side effect of those other addictions as well!
RC is not to bad, so far, things I have to get are servo's, receivers, motors and them 30amp things, found some complete for £10, got 3, brought 3 rc planes, totle cost, £400, lost one in the sun, then the flite test, bushwacker, £50, a bit much, but, now know how to make me own planes, using this as a template, got 4 form sheets for £!0, that's 2 planes, like the idea of the engine block, you can just take out and put into other planes, have a flysky fs-16, memory for 10 planes, still working out what all the buttons are for, once I got rid of me Sons stuff, the big "C", 2 months ago, I will have a room to put all me stuff in, life goes on, making the most of it,

Hoomi

Master member
The one might be the control surface deflection gage. I know my Simple Storch kit came with a piece that has two different angles for checking control deflection.

CRAZY CRAB

The one might be the control surface deflection gage. I know my Simple Storch kit came with a piece that has two different angles for checking control deflection.
found out after much digging, its something to do with the bits at the back off plane, the bit that moves up and down to make the plane go up and down, you can set the travel on your Tx, I think :)