New proyect help me

pepitox28

Hello friends. I would like to build my first jet in foam but I am something new with this type of aircraft. Any recommendation of a jet that is of moderate flight that can arm either in edf or propeller? if they have some plane it is very helpful. Thanks

Spacefarer

The FT X-29 can use either a propeller or an EDF, and it can fly relatively slow, but you would need a fairly powerful motor. The minimum is a 60 mm EDF but I would highly recommend a 70 mm EDF if you want to eventually fly fast. I have not flown one with a propeller so I don't know if the C pack is enough for fast flight. The X-29 has a lot of parts but it's simple to build. It just takes a long time.

pepitox28

The FT X-29 can use either a propeller or an EDF, and it can fly relatively slow, but you would need a fairly powerful motor. The minimum is a 60 mm EDF but I would highly recommend a 70 mm EDF if you want to eventually fly fast. I have not flown one with a propeller so I don't know if the C pack is enough for fast flight. The X-29 has a lot of parts but it's simple to build. It just takes a long time.
Do you have the plans? I have to cut on foam.

pepitox28

FDS

Elite member
All the prop and slot jets are similar, most are intermediate/advanced level flyers. Pick one you like the look of.

pepitox28

All the prop and slot jets are similar, most are intermediate/advanced level flyers. Pick one you like the look of.
I have never flown a jet before. that's why I want to look for one that is a bit slower. and also that it is an arractive plane.