NEW STEALTH FIGHTER???!!!!

Marzipan

unless there was a chain of bad decisions made, there is no way a new and highly classified stealth aircraft would ever be given the opportunity to have a leak like this.

that is definitely something new and different...and unless it's a scale model for testing purposes, I think some sort of UAV?

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
unless there was a chain of bad decisions made, there is no way a new and highly classified stealth aircraft would ever be given the opportunity to have a leak like this.

that is definitely something new and different...and unless it's a scale model for testing purposes, I think some sort of UAV?
AGREED. I would say that it is a nasa testing craft, maybe something for the b21 raider which lad a leak recently

Marzipan

AGREED. I would say that it is a nasa testing craft, maybe something for the b21 raider which lad a leak recently

the B21 wasn't leaked, the US Secretary of Defense announced its existence and that an order for 5 of them has been placed. :D

Flyingshark

Master member
I don't see an air intake/engine, and that's not shaped right to be an HGV. So if it's something actually built for the military, it's gotta be a mockup. It does look similar to some NGAD concepts. Could be a full-size or 3/4 scale loyal wingman design. But if it was any of those, it would be under insanely tight security, and it's not, so maybe it's for an aviation startup.

It's probably not a boat, because it wouldn't be steerable with such a tiny rudder/keel in the middle.

Does anybody know where this was taken?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
With the lack of detail of things needed to propel it in either air or water I would say its more likely a frame out of a new drone due to the size headed to a wind tunnel for testing.

Piotrsko

Master member
If you can tell me where building 200 is at Wright Pratt, I will be impressed, unless they renumbered them again. #200 is where the remains are stored according to project bluebook. Btdt, looked, drove around one weekend in '75, couldn't find. Otherwise I think somebody didnt have a need to know.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
No way that picture is of a B-21 on that lowboy trailer. The B-21 has a wingspan of ~140ft. that entire craft on that trailer is less then 50 in any axis. At best it may be a drone design. To me the shape specially under the nose area looks similar to a global hawk only streamlined and even those are bigger then what's on that trailer.