New to Balsa

Hey,

So i am brand new to balsa, and found this forum while researching how-tos and instructions for balsa building, I plan on building my first Balsa Model this winter, and joined after reading jokers thread about a build along! im excited to begin this build it will be my first balsa build. This forum appears to be very active and informative so I am looking forward to sharing my journey with you all!

Hopefully I am not in over my head! After reading jokers thread about beginner balsa modeling i fear that I may have bit off more than I can chew but i think if i work slow and methodical and maybe with a bit of help I should be okay. So I will be starting a thread in the balsa section soon of my new to me ebay 1/5 Scale J3 Cub.

jaredstrees

Welcome! I too am a noob at balsa. Only built two but am hooked. There is a great bunch on here who are always willing to help so ask away!

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Welcome to the forum! :D

And welcome to balsa building! :D :D

There are lots of helpful and friendly types around here to make sure you're succesfull - don't be shy about asking for help. This isn't like some of those "mean internet places" where people get ridiculed for asking questions. We all encourage it, and love helping another hobby enthusiast out :D