Here the frame i want

Attachments

• B88F44B6-4C2B-4F0F-8395-93DFD4D45A3A.jpeg
    B88F44B6-4C2B-4F0F-8395-93DFD4D45A3A.jpeg
    258.6 KB · Views: 0

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
Interesting choice for a first build, do you have any flight experience?

A good first step in the build process would be to develop your soldering skills. It's not difficult with a bit of practice and a decent soldering station. You definitely want one that has temperature control.

Matt125H

A good first step in the build process would be to develop your soldering skills. It's not difficult with a bit of practice and a decent soldering station. You definitely want one that has temperature control.
I am very good at using hex screws and small screws but I’m not very good at soldering

Matt125H

And my parents who shall not be named dont like the idea of soldiering inside the house

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
This is why I picked this particular frame because it only requires small screws to put together

You probably won't ever need to solder a frame, but the electronics are another matter. Depending on what components you choose you may be able to get away without it on this build, the challenge will be with keeping it all neat.

Have you decided on any of the electronics yet?

Matt125H

You probably won't ever need to solder a frame, but the electronics are another matter. Depending on what components you choose you may be able to get away without it on this build, the challenge will be with keeping it all neat.

Have you decided on any of the electronics yet?
I’m not sure yet but I am going to get the frame first any suggestions on what components and thank you

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
I’m not sure yet but I am going to get the frame first any suggestions on what components and thank you

I'm guessing you're wanting to do some aerial photography with this, so stabilized GPS assisted flight for the most part. Definitely out of my wheelhouse in terms of motors and such, but I've heard good things about PixHawk for control. For a budget friendly package you can check out this set, or for original name brand stuff there is this set which also includes telemetry.