New to rc, just saying hi

synjan

Has anyone used the Old HobbyKing 2.4Ghz 6Ch Tx & Rx V2 (Mode 2)(THROTTLE ON THE LEFT). i cant get it to talk to the pc
running win 7 64bit
tried PL2303 driver and SI Labs Driver drivers
in device manager in comes up as com's port (com1) also changed com to (com3)
i also turned off my wifi and powered down my pc card. to joy, it's seems on the the Receiver channel 2 + 4 are mixed using up/dow on both Left + right sticks, me think's it's a Hel set up.
i have been to www.mycoolheli.com/t6config.html and HK files for drivers

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
If you're having issues, try reinstalling the driver and T6config software. I don't remember which one I installed first, but try installing the driver and then the software. That way the software can look for the driver right away. Maybe I just made that up.

It can be easy to screw everything up on the Tx. If it's acting funny, download the default settings from the Hobby King website and load those. I wrote an article about this Tx and that might be of some use to you. My Flite Test article author name is the same as my forum name.

synjan

I'll have a look when i get home, i did go and order a Turnigy 9X 9Ch. i would have gotten 1 next pay day even if HK 6ch worked. i still want to the the HK tx fixed so i can rope/bribe my nephew into being my flying partner, i'll have a go at the HK 6ch when i get home and see you article.
thanks again for all the help guys