New to Rc

Coolhsoj

Hi guys, I am fairly new to this hobby (flying only 1 quad and a few helis before). I have never experienced flying a R/C plane before. I made the INCREDIBLY stupid mistake of buying something fast and flash (the EPO parkjet). I crashed first time flying and now i have got it fixed. Any tips for me? Such as what does what on a controller (i have a turnigy 9x) and things to be aware of. Any help would be much appreciated. :D

-Josh Telfer (LOL)

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Hi guys, I am fairly new to this hobby (flying only 1 quad and a few helis before). I have never experienced flying a R/C plane before. I made the INCREDIBLY stupid mistake of buying something fast and flash (the EPO parkjet). I crashed first time flying and now i have got it fixed. Any tips for me? Such as what does what on a controller (i have a turnigy 9x) and things to be aware of. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi, and welcome!

You might want to start off downloading and installing a simulator, try out FMS for free. Or buy one of the better simulators.

This can help you out with that ParkJet, but you'll probably crash anyway :D like I do with my Bixler...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MLNWqXGPE0

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Oh, and there are a great deal of Aussies on here, that might be able to help you out locally :D