New to the forum, just sayin' hi :)

GavinRemme

New to the forum, just sayin' hi - Check out my YT Vids :)

Hey guys,

So I've been watching FT on YouTube off-and-on forever (like probably since 2013), but since I'll be going to FliteFest West this year, I figured it'd be a good time to join the forum and see what's up.

I'm 17 and live in Sacramento, California, and I have my own YouTube channel that I've been growing steadily for about a year now. http://www.youtube.com/gavinremme Just recently I've started posting more flight related content, but I do PC and tech videos also. I've been building my own designs with some success, but it's really been a lot of fun. Here's a wing I maidened yesterday out of coroplast, which ended up being too heavy. I plan on revising the design to be lighter.

And there's also a build video on it:

Anyways, that's a bit about me. Hope you like the videos!

Last edited:

TEAJR66

Flite is good
Mentor
Welcome to the forums. I am sure you will enjoy it here. Thank you for sharing your content.

ofiesens2

Professional noob
I checked out your YT channel; that's high quality stuff man!
Keep it up, and welcome to the forums!

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Gavin,
I like flying wings too. They're definitely doable though tail heaviness is always a concern. Don't give up!

If you want, I happy to share the dimensions and layout of mine. It's not perfect but my thrust to weight ratio is not lacking (I can stick it in the snow pointing up and it will take off no problem)

thenated0g

Drinker of coffee, Maker of things
Mentor
FYI if you want a free source of coroplast, wait until after voting days.