NEW ZEALAND!!!!

kirch93

Hi guys! I am from Christchurch NZ. I am trying to get my hands on some adams foam board. Unfortunately the only place I know that stocks it in NZ is in the north island.... kind of a long drive away. So if anyone in NZ can tell me somewhere else that stocks it that would be great. Otherwise, would anyone be able to go in to Uncle Bills in Porirua and buy some on my behalf and I will pay for it and shipping plus a tip for your kindness?

I cant wait to get into this hobby and want to build planes next week sometime when my order from hobby king gets here.

Cheers guys!

FlyerMorph

Why does New Zealand get foam board cheaper than Australia o_O Why is Australia so ignored by the rest of the world :'(

kirch93

So I ended up getting some board from the drawing room on Manchester street. 10.50 for an A1 sheet. Weight seems good. I built a old speedster which flew really well using the recommended spitfire electronics. I flew that hard as hell till the body finally gave in, so I will just be building another body soon. I've also built a mustang using this board, I maidened it yesterday with my friends spitfire, mine flew well.... his ended up nose diving first throw and ruining the body.

What is the Gordon Harris board like?

I tried to organize a friend to send me sheets of Adams board from wellington, but that fell through. For now I am happy with the board from the drawing room. My other friend is using warehouse stationary board, but he is yet to fly with it.

Jase Te Ace

Haven't used the Gordon Harris board. Haven't used any yet :( Still getting my gear together.

I bought some foamboard from Takapuna Art Supplies. All the foam board seems to be much the same. Takapuna Art Supplies supply it in 32" x 40" sheets at ~ $14.00.

Steve H

Just found some Adams foam board at uncle bills in Wellington if anyone is sheet is after some. $2.70 a sheet I think. White and pink sheets. Good luck

whiskeyjack

You lads in New Zealand should check out rcfoamfly.com. They are located in Australia and will ship internationally. They are authorized dealers for Flite Test kits and can supply just the speed built kit or the full kit with all the electronics included. I have no idea about pricing but I think "One stop shopping" is a good thing. Check them out. WJ.

Gavin B

Hi
If anyone wants the proper foam board that flitetest uses' I have some, its not called Adams brand but its made buy them, I bought a whole box, most the board you can buy here to heavy they range from 185-220grams per 20"x30" sheet. This is only 110grams per sheet and paper peels the same as the videos. I will sell it for $7 a sheet can ship but will be very dear to ship due to size.

Let me know if interested, I'm Christchurch based

Gavin B

Hi
If anyone wants the proper foam board that flitetest uses' I have some, its not called Adams brand but its made buy them, I bought a whole box, most the board you can buy here to heavy they range from 185-220grams per 20"x30" sheet. This is only 110grams per sheet and paper peels the same as the videos. I will sell it for $7 a sheet can ship but will be very dear to ship due to size.

Hobbytechnz

Hi

Hi there. Do you still have this foam board available?