Solved Newb to Scanning and PDF Files and Need Help Converting Hand Drawn Tiles to a Printable Plan

Vimana89

Legendary member
Title says it all. I've got a set of hand drawn printer paper tiles that I want to scan and get set up as a file that can be submitted here as a community resource and printed and used just like any others. I have no real experience using scanners or doing a lot of the more technical aspects of file and computer wizardry. I know equipment and whatnot varies, but what, in general, does the process and steps look like for scanning my sheets and making them a working plan, from start to finish?

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Title says it all. I've got a set of hand drawn printer paper tiles that I want to scan and get set up as a file that can be submitted here as a community resource and printed and used just like any others. I have no real experience using scanners or doing a lot of the more technical aspects of file and computer wizardry. I know equipment and whatnot varies, but what, in general, does the process and steps look like for scanning my sheets and making them a working plan, from start to finish?
Most printers that have the copy feature can also scan. My family's printer saves the scanned file to a flash drive. Once you've scanned all your sheets you can use pdfjoiner.com to merge the individual sheets as one file.