newbee...would love detailed help!!!!!!!!!!!!

invalienzz

im a nubee and need help. i ordered a kit from hong kong and need to know how to put it together . the company i ordered it from sen t some picks but they were shotty and couldnt get the jist of them. i was able to get the frame done.that was easy. as well as the soldering of the poiwer board. when i followed the pics for hooking up the flight control to the reciever it lit up and beeped with the motors hooked up, although i dont know if they are correct-the motor wires and esc wires are the same colors black..so when i try to power up motors they dont run.also is there a setting on the transmitter i should know about? here is what was shipped to me.....Mini 250 FPV Quadcopter Fiberglass Frame x1
- ESC Connection Board x1
- EMAX MT1806 2280kv Brushless Motor x4
- Mystery 12A Simonk ESC x4
- 5030 Propeller CW&CCW x4
- MultiWii SE V2.5 Flight Control Board x1
- Flysky FS-T6-RB6 2.4GHz Transmitter & Receiver

invalienzz

250 build

http://http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fiber-Glass-Mini-C250-Quadcopter-Motor-Esc-Flight-Control-Board-T6-transmitter/311162040195?_trksid=p2047675.c100009.m1982&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D28794%26meid%3D8cc597f313834d47bcef3737a48879cc%26pid%3D100009%26rk%3D8%26rkt%3D10%26mehot%3Dpp%26sd%3D261479994020#ht_2787wt_1112
6107.jpg here is a picture of my kit.

Snarls

Gravity Tester
Mentor
It seems that your link is broken, at least for me it is. This one works for me.
The order of the black wires that connect your motors to the ESCs will only affect the direction of spin, not whether or not the motors work. This may be silly, but have you tried arming the quad by pulling the left stick on the transmitter down and to the left? (Take off props before all this!) You may also need to calibrate your ESCs. Also the seller does not indicate what firmware the board is flashed with or whether it is flashed at all, so you may want to check and see if you have the latest Multiwii.

invalienzz

i tried the left stick down and to the left and it didnt work. and im wondering if the pics they sent me are correct. the reciever light indicates that its binding acording to the directions. and i hear beeping sounds when i plug the battery in. i think that means it reconises the motors????? as far as calibrating the esc's and the firmware for the board,i have no idea how to do that. when i search online on how to do this i cant find anything useing the same combo of products.
totally lost at this point. yes your link is correct.

Last edited:

invalienzz

newbee

i tried the left stick down and to the left and it didnt work. and im wondering if the pics they sent me are correct. the reciever light indicates that its binding acording to the directions. and i hear beeping sounds when i plug the battery in. i think that means it reconises the motors????? as far as calibrating the esc's and the firmware for the board,i have no idea how to do that. when i search online on how to do this i cant find anything useing the same combo of products.
totally lost at this point. yes your link is correct.

invalienzz

could someone show me how to hook my esc,s and Flysky FS-T6-RB6 Receiver to my MultiWii SE V2.5 Flight Control Board...please!!!! i need to know if im doing it right. pics please if you have theses products. the ones hong kong sent me were a diferent reciever.

invalienzz

now 4 i figured out what wires went together to get the motors to spin the right way. then i shortened the wires and sodered them. when i went to plug the battery in i still got the blinking lights and the blue light came on when i pulled the left stick down to the right. but there was no beep sounds and now the motors dont spin. what could have i done wrong??? thanx.

Last edited:

invalienzz

i figured out what wires went together to get the motors to spin the right way. then i shortened the wires and sodered them. when i went to plug the battery in i still got the blinking lights and the blue light came on when i pulled the left stick down to the right. but there was no beep sounds and now the motors dont spin. what could have i done wrong??? thanx.

invalienzz

it was working but after i shortend the motor wires and pluged the battery back in the lights blinked but no spinning motors and there was no beeping ..what might have went wrong.? even without the transmitter the board use to beep but not any more.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
I think we are missing a little information here. Are you talking about a multirotor or a plane? What blinking lights are you talking about?

invalienzz

mini 250 quad

6107.jpg multirotor....the blinking light is on the flight control board. there use to be beeping sounds and the the motors worked. now after i shortened
the motor wires there is no beep and the motors dont run. useing a multiwii board.

Last edited:

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
Please provide detailed hi res photos of your build specifically how the motors are connected to ESCs and how the ESCs are connected to the flight controller.

Motor leads are coated in enamel. You must burn this enamel off the leads before they will tin properly. If these are not tinned properly, you will get a bad solder joint and your motors won't spin. I suspect this is root cause for you but without more detail, it is pretty tough to troubleshoot.