• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Newbie, because everyone at the field said POST THAT TO FLITE TEST so here I am

fluffpilot

Hi!
I was out of the hobby for like 24 years, but I'm a youtube junkie and routinely fall down aircraft related YT holes and wound up looking up a local club and getting back into it after spending two weeks watching videos and re-acquainting myself with how it's done.
Anyway hi! I'm getting back into the groove and regularly fly a re-stickered (from Callie Graphics) Apprentice S and I've been dabbling in FT foamies. I built a mini scout and took it out, and it had a rough time. I crashed the heck out of it, but it was fun. The part everyone said post that to the forum? Well I was out at the field and folded a wing (probably due to damage from the last crash) and the plane was pretty much done because I didn't have any popsicle sticks or anything but tape and creativity with me.
But I dug around in the car and found an old beat-up CD-R, broke it in half and this happened. I remembered to take a few pictures when I got home, but it flew three or four more times and did rather well until I goofed up and dove it into the ground at speed and wiped the last prop out.
Enjoy.
I'm sure I'll be posting more of my (mis)adventures going forward.
I have some more props on the way, an FT sparrow kit, and some other ideas that are probably going to end in disaster but be a lot of fun in the meantime.

Attachments