Newbie from south NJ

TTF

PHD in Crashology!
This is a hobby I wanted to get into when I was young and gassers where the only game in town. Thanks to FT my younger self has returned. I received a Skyartech Cessna as an early Christmas present which I have built and rebuilt a couple of times just to get comfortable. I have also played with a simulator using the transmitter and messed with the gains to get a feel for what will be my maiden Maiden. I don't know anyone in this area who flyies and the only hobby store in the are is basicly a Traxxis dealer with few models. So tommorrow since we have experiencing these rediculous temps I am off to maiden on my own at the local highschool. Nervous but optomistic, Tom

TTF

PHD in Crashology!
Didnt get to do the maiden maiden due to weather (rain), so wait until next week end. Ninja I'm in Camden County

Flynn

Welcome! North Jersey guy checkin' in. We've been flying in North Brunswick, so kinda middle Jersey

jpot1

Elite member
Another relative newbie here in Monmouth county if you ever head up the turnpike a few exits. Fly at the Monmouth club location.