*NEWBIE TO BUILDING QUADS PLEASE HELP ME*

DannyBoy

I am building a qavr right now, and im useing emax rs2205s, littlebee 20a, and an sp f3 evo. Im using a turnigy i6 and an ia6b rx on ppm. In cleanflight, the stick inputs are correct and the motors spool up correctly when i enable motor control and use the slider. When i use the tx to control the quad, the motors spin out of sync and glitch out like crazy. Even when I arm the motors slowly deviate from the designated speed

Snarls

Gravity Tester
Mentor
When i use the tx to control the quad, the motors spin out of sync and glitch out like crazy. Even when I arm the motors slowly deviate from the designated speed

Hi DannyBoy welcome to the forum! Unless you are seeing major sync issues (like motors skipping turns and oscillating like crazy) then motors slowly deviating in speeds is normal to see when arming on the bench. Also make sure you have calibrated the ESCs.

DannyBoy

Motors and escs not slowly deviating, but extreme oscillation and yaw direction shake

The motors are mking the quad oscillate and shake on the yaw axis. The motors in the motor tab show as a couple going straight to full speed no matter what, one not spinning faster than arming speed, and one that goes random. Also, i just realized, my model in the 3d model tab shows it slowly turning clockwise on the yaw axis. Is that linked to my major problem? Also im using multiwii rewrite and the numbers (for example p) are all higher than 33. Is that too high?