Newest FT Video (02-17-2023)

alan0043

Hi Everyone,

I saw this video yesterday (02/16) and thought you folks might be interested in what Josh says and the end of the video. It's nice to see a video that the average guy can do. ;):) It would be nice to hear some comments about the video. Maybe the comments could turn into some new ideas for other videos. Enjoy.

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
That's the kind of video that drew me to FliteTest in the first place, loved it. Glad they're going to do more of these. Particularly liked "a free white balloon" with every kit - genius! (If it wasn't $13.50 for shipping I'd be plopping my money down right now :eek:)

JDSnavely

That's the kind of video that drew me to FliteTest in the first place, loved it. Glad they're going to do more of these. Particularly liked "a free white balloon" with every kit - genius! (If it wasn't $13.50 for shipping I'd be plopping my money down right now :eek:)
When I mentioned this to my boys (14 and 13) they said the same thing! (We love all the old videos!)

alan0043

Hi Everyone,

I want to bring this thread back to the top. I am a little surprised that I didn't see any ideas from the community on what they would like to see in future videos. I can remember from past threads that different folks wanted FT to go back to their roots. What do you want to see in a video ?