Next idea

FastCrash45

Elite member
Well my mini scout is complete and very well balanced. Now it's wait for the weather to give me less than 20mph winds driving snow. My next idea is using some of the FT Goblin plans with my own ideas for a 55mm ducted fan. Got some nice Dollar General foam board. Cost of $1.75!! 30x24 inch sheets. By their website data the edf with my brushless motor should give me 330 grams of thrust. On a wing type airplane, how do I find the CG? Any and all comments and ideas are welcome.

FastCrash45

Elite member
I
Well my mini scout is complete and very well balanced. Now it's wait for the weather to give me less than 20mph winds driving snow. My next idea is using some of the FT Goblin plans with my own ideas for a 55mm ducted fan. Got some nice Dollar General foam board. Cost of $1.75!! 30x24 inch sheets. By their website data the edf with my brushless motor should give me 330 grams of thrust. On a wing type airplane, how do I find the CG? Any and all comments and ideas are welcome.
Don't need too much vertical just the ability to do some decent loops and rolls.