NIEUPORT 28 - MAXFORD USA - BUILD LOG

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
I'm not sure if this is going to be gas, glow, or electric at this point but I'll leave this here for now since there's not a WWI section in the fuel plane area of the forum.

Maxford calls it a 22%, but it's 1/5 scale with a 70" span

22% Nieuport-28 Gas/Glow/EP ARF

N8EP1.jpg

Manual

Just one pic so far, it came double boxed with no damage. I ordered a 1/5 scale pilot and the matching machine gun kit. They were both taped to the inside of the box and nothing shifted at all during shipping.

UfUVp.jpg

earthsciteach

WOW! What an amazing model! You got a really good price, too. I'm VERY impressed with Maxford USA. Can't say, "Thank you," enough for posting the link last week!

BM, that thing MUST have a glow or fuel engine! :D

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
I have a new 20cc gasser I think I'm going to use if it fits in the cowl. We'll have to see, the 20cc has the carb in the rear and it may be too long.

earthsciteach

I have this glow trainer that Pilot294 gave me. I could use some advice on how to set it up and break the engine in, since he's out in the wilds of Montana or some such place with his Air Force Training. He went over it with me, but it just didn't stick in my feeble brain!

earthsciteach

I think Jesse said it has run, but really needed a proper breaking in. I don't want to distract from your build thread (I'm really excited to see this one!), so I'll start a "help me with this glow stuff" thread somewhere.