nnA-10 - design, build, and review log

jayz 84

Posted a thousand or more times
Its cool man its all just A10 love man we understand. But nics outta town for a week guys for work so updates will be a few days

Hell2Go

Its cool man its all just A10 love man we understand. But nics outta town for a week guys for work so updates will be a few days

That's ok, I'm still trying to get my nnMig built. I'm sure nic will be onto the next awesome plane design berfore i maiden it. And i haven't even started on the nnchipmonk yet!

jayz 84

That's ok, I'm still trying to get my nnMig built. I'm sure nic will be onto the next awesome plane design berfore i maiden it. And i haven't even started on the nnchipmonk yet!

Hows the mig build coming for you. And im gonna to be starting the chipmunk prob within the next day or so

Hell2Go

My mig build would be coming along faster if my son wouldn't keep asking me to work on his mini flying wing project. He started his after i started on the mig, i have a half a wing, he's ready to maiden his... i'm off work tomorrow and he has school, so i should make some progress. I need to scavenge some servos from the retired hangar. I need to order some parts on friday so i can have more than one plane ready to fly. I'll try to post a progress picture soon.

Konkilr

They have been scrambling A-10's in my area lately. I love seeing those things in the air, as long as I'm not the target.

jake

nerdnic

nerdnic.com
Mentor
Update - plans are coming along nice, here is an updated sample.

sample 2.PNG

Hell2Go

Maybe you could design it to hold a paintball gun for a little bit of extra authenticity... Just imagine that! FPV aerial paintball combat! That would be all kinds of awesomeness!

nerdnic

nerdnic.com
Mentor
Maybe you could design it to hold a paintball gun for a little bit of extra authenticity... Just imagine that! FPV aerial paintball combat! That would be all kinds of awesomeness!

That would be cool but I'll have to rely on someone else to design that, haha.

Also just a quick update - Plans are still moving along, the dev process is just taking much longer on this one. Making the plans reproducible to get the right thrust angle is my current challenge with this design.

jayz 84

Excited man im glad to see its stating to come alive cant wait to see the finished build