nnCorsair - 2200mm BUILD

nerdnic

nerdnic.com
Mentor
Got a little more work done on the wing. I'll need to do some touch up work on the joints as there are decent size gaps between the panels.

iGH0ax0.jpg

I need to finish up the wing before I can do any of the fuse paneling. This weekend is pretty open for me so I might be able to get more done.

nerdnic

nerdnic.com
Mentor
Servos next to an XT-60.. these things are so big.
6TzWB7V.jpg

The wing is getting difficult to work on. In my new workspace I have a lot of room but this is pushing the limits! Haha.
f6gqOBR.jpg

Ae2q6Av.jpg

nerdnic

nerdnic.com
Mentor
I added some little fillets to fill the gaps in the wing. Not visually ideal, but hey it works!

PIGkNqal.jpg

Using my office chair worked great to help hold the wing level so I could work on the Ail.

DNjDnThl.jpg

5TLANLKl.jpg

Wing is built. Still need to connect the control rods/horns and add the bottom mounting plate.

For scale, me and my 800 Series nnSpitfire.

Ld8gNkhl.jpg

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
Should not be a problem with wing loading from a hollow wing and fuselage. Really should be a floater. Great job, Nic. Look forward to seeing how she turns out.

nerdnic

nerdnic.com
Mentor
Should not be a problem with wing loading from a hollow wing and fuselage. Really should be a floater. Great job, Nic. Look forward to seeing how she turns out.

Yeah I'm curious on AUW, but it will definitely be crazy light for this scale. Any guesses?

This is ridiculous, I think I fainted when I saw the HStab. First monster build from Nerdnic, guess I'll be waiting and watching to see how it goes!