nnP-38 - design, build, and review log

Christopher14

Driftin' with the wind...

Christopher14

Oh yeah for sure. And yes it would be best to install retracts.
Now the ? Is you want to build a big chip and now the p38. Just where are you going to store these big boys

I think for you Nic it is time for a hanger, and a big one at that.

jayz 84

Posted a thousand or more times
I don't know why I started chuckling when I saw the bigger motor, but two of those should fit the bill rather nicely.:D

I would laugh too. Cause i allready knew which motors he was going to use. One of them motors would fly that bird around with little effort. Now two you should nick name it the p38 Hurricane cause thats alot of thrust/power

Christopher14

I would laugh too. Cause i allready knew which motors he was going to use. One of them motors would fly that bird around with little effort. Now two you should nick name it the p38 Hurricane cause thats alot of thrust/power

P-38 Hurricane, lol, I like that!:)

nerdnic

nerdnic.com
Mentor
You guys crack me up. The two NTM motors would not be too over powered, haha. I think it would be just right.

jayz 84

You guys crack me up. The two NTM motors would not be too over powered, haha. I think it would be just right.

Just right! How many bombs are you packing on that bird lol. You must be packing some pretty big 6s in that bird then

Christopher14

If Nic did use the two bigger motors the pitch speed would be about 84 mph, not that fast. What it would have is a TON of power! The top speed would be around 55-65mph.

Christopher14

Just right! How many bombs are you packing on that bird lol. You must be packing some pretty big 6s in that bird then

Yeah, how many bombs are you going to put on it? The max payload would be like, well I don't know. But you could probably strap Josh Scott to it though.;)

nerdnic

nerdnic.com
Mentor
So as a side note, I'm using the ntm 50-50 on a 1700mm nnMiG 3 (well it's still being built) with a 13x13.5 prop on 6S.

It's gone be fast :)

jayz 84

That's 177mph pitch speed with 2000w of power behind it. Hehe.

Ok now i really want to know where you going to keep a big chip p38 and now a mig3 of that size. Im surprised the lady hasent killed you yet;) but that still going to be awesome