nnP-38 - design, build, and review log

jayz 84

Posted a thousand or more times
Oh believe me there's gonna be a thread haha.

Haha. With all we were talking about lastnight i can see alot of threds poping up from you in the beginning of the new year. Id say you have a design addiction. But hey whos complaining. I for one are not what so ever;)

nerdnic

nerdnic.com
Mentor
Haha. With all we were talking about lastnight i can see alot of threds poping up from you in the beginning of the new year. Id say you have a design addiction. But hey whos complaining. I for one are not what so ever;)

Current designs in progress..

A-10
P-38
Clipped Spit
Corsair
Hotliner
Bearcat
+\- size current planes

And that's just the tip!

jayz 84

Current designs in progress..

A-10
P-38
Clipped Spit
Corsair
Hotliner
Bearcat
+\- size current planes

And that's just the tip!

Haha yeah thats just the list of what you have allready started.;) your on fire man.

Christopher14

Driftin' with the wind...
That should do the trick!:D You could probably go with a 3x3 prop, or a 4x4 max. With the 4x4 the pitch speed would be around 186mph.

jayz 84

That should do the trick!:D You could probably go with a 3x3 prop, or a 4x4 max. With the 4x4 the pitch speed would be around 186mph.

Man with a 2200kv you can pack a 5x5 no propblem. Plus its high in watts and amps. Ha you might get more then that. With a 5x5 youll get a pitch of 231

Last edited:

nerdnic

nerdnic.com
Mentor
Okay okay, let's keep this thread on topic :p

I'll make a hotliner thread when the time is right.

jayz 84

Okay okay, let's keep this thread on topic :p

I'll make a hotliner thread when the time is right.

Ok ok ok damn. Gotta kill the fun dont you. So! Wheres the build allready. I have yet to build a twin engine and i love the p 38. And you got me sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting for another great build to come out. Your kill me nic. Dont go off topic he says lol. Just playing around man. Ill keep it clean for you. ;)