No FT Gremlin Turbo Build Guide

t81rd

I ordered my first quadcopter, went with the Turbo FT. The issue I have is the build guide is severely outdated to the point of me not knowing what to do at all. Any idea on where to look or tips? Currently, my issue is not knowing where to put the flight controller as the holes don't match up. That and not knowing what wires go where

t81rd

Does the turbo power pack only work with the turbo frame? I got the shield frame and nothing lines up, if so the website should be a little more clear.

t81rd

I went ahead and drilled new holes, now I can't figure out how to wire the spm4650 to the hglrc tx20. Any tips?

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Be glad you have holes. The original FC was literally taped to the frame. :)
Motors, escs, FC, etc... have all changed for the good since the FT Gremlins were originally released.

The SPM4650 is a spectrum reciever, and the HGLRC TX20 is a video transmitter. There should be no interconnect between them. They both should connect to whatever Flight Controller you have.

Regards,
LB

t81rd

well, I think I misspoke, I don't know where to tie in the signal wire to the FC. I have a dsmx and an sbus. I tied it into the dsmx but no response on betaflight so I don't know if its software or where it is