No Video Signal

droneboy43

This is probably a newbie question, but I am not getting video signal in my goggles. My True-D receiver says that I have 100% signal on both antennas, but the screen in my goggles is just grey. What is the problem?

Last edited:

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
A solid gray or black screen usually means that the transmitter is transmitting, but it's not getting a signal from the camera. Start by checking your camera connections.

Also, you have the lens cap removed right? I can't count the number of times I've forgotten that ;)

droneboy43

A solid gray or black screen usually means that the transmitter is transmitting, but it's not getting a signal from the camera. Start by checking your camera connections.

Also, you have the lens cap removed right? I can't count the number of times I've forgotten that ;)
I do have the lens cap removed:). I'll check my camera connections and get back to you.

droneboy43

I seems that the power cable on the camera is not in the plug. I forget what I did when i wired it. But I do have VBAT wired up. Can it be powered off of this? My camera is the runcam swift 2

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
I believe the VBAT pin is only used for the OSD voltage display, the supply power also has to be connected.