Yankee2003

Finished and ready for maiden.
D7AB778C-58FC-4AA8-B2BB-DB9F00054E4E.jpeg
What I was shooting for…
65CEAE44-0ABE-4BAC-9DE0-F48D0DF321AB.jpeg
……eh…🫤

Yankee2003

That's a beauty!

Thank you. I look forward to flying her this evening.
I appreciate your time and advice during this initial build. I was surprised on how much help and guidance I received by putting myself out there during this process.
I am super excited to move on to the next build. But first I am going to enjoy some flight time.
If you have ever built the Master Series Spitfire I hope you stick around to help out again. I will be doing a simultaneous build of the FT Bronco to fill in the down time and provide a distraction to help my patience in the MS Spitfire build. Call it therapy. I need to slow myself down and work on good clean glue joints, straight and square assembly and paint prep. Never flown a twin and the differential thrust programming sounds like fun.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
Thank you. I look forward to flying her this evening.
I appreciate your time and advice during this initial build. I was surprised on how much help and guidance I received by putting myself out there during this process.
I am super excited to move on to the next build. But first I am going to enjoy some flight time.
If you have ever built the Master Series Spitfire I hope you stick around to help out again. I will be doing a simultaneous build of the FT Bronco to fill in the down time and provide a distraction to help my patience in the MS Spitfire build. Call it therapy. I need to slow myself down and work on good clean glue joints, straight and square assembly and paint prep. Never flown a twin and the differential thrust programming sounds like fun.
My Popcorn is popping right now