Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

yeah, I just killed my Turnigy 9x. You know the one. It had the programming board, ER9x firmware and the FrSky module. DEAD!!!!

I was going to upgrade to a LiFe battery and I had my solder guy at work swap the connectors and he accidentally reversed the polarity!

RIP

Last edited:

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
I was going to do it myself but got lazy. It's really my fault. He said that he got distracted and may have reversed the wires so to check to make sure...I said something like "ahhhh, it looks ok"....famous last words.

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
Thanks for that. The only thing is I don't know if I'd want to risk an expensive model on a repair job on a $60 radio.

PaulT

Mentor
With any kind of luck, the smartieparts board is still good which is like half your investment.
Let us know if you're going to attempt surgery.
I feel for your loss......but I will learn from your mistake when I get mine this week.
And for that, thanks.

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
Scratch the Aurora 9...My buddy is selling me his Futaba 14mz + case + three batteries for $300 since he's upgrading to the 18mz! Yay me.

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
Totally excited about that. This guy takes such good care of his stuff, all of his things look like the day he bought them.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Scratch the Aurora 9...My buddy is selling me his Futaba 14mz + case + three batteries for $300 since he's upgrading to the 18mz! Yay me.

Then I don't know why the title of this thread is "Noooo"! That is one H*LL of a transmitter!

TX-FUTK9400_lg.jpg

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
Yeeeeeessssssss!

yep, that's it! The title is no longer Noooooooooooooooooooo......it's yesssssssssssss!

this just came up tonight, I can't wait to get my hands on it.

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
Well the Turnigy 9x came back in stock in the USA warehouse last night about 10pm and I was able to get one on order before they went out of stock!!!! Now I can use all the Fr'Sky RX's I've already bought!