Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Well the Turnigy 9x came back in stock in the USA warehouse last night about 10pm and I was able to get one on order before they went out of stock!!!! Now I can use all the Fr'Sky RX's I've already bought!

I Hoped someone would get one of those, glad you did. I almost bought a second one myself.

Thurmond

Hexperience

Thanks for that. The only thing is I don't know if I'd want to risk an expensive model on a repair job on a $60 radio.

That's an age old debate... Personally I trust my 9x (that I've taken apart and checked myself) more than my spectrum.

Well the Turnigy 9x came back in stock in the USA warehouse last night about 10pm and I was able to get one on order before they went out of stock!!!! Now I can use all the Fr'Sky RX's I've already bought!

Frsky has a tx module for Futaba as well, does it match up to your new radio? Might be an option if you have frsky rx's.

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
Yes, I trust my 9x with my FrSky module MUCH more than my Spektrum stuff. I just don't know if I trust a burnt out/dead 9x that's been repaired by ME more than my Spektrum stuff.