northern lower Michigan

coffeebean56

Hi. I'm in the Charlevoix area. We have a field near Ironton and the club is the Charlevoix Area BUFFs (Big Ugly Flying Fools) but I'm the only Flite Test fan. The guys are great but mostly Old timers:). Sam

scott firman

northern lower michigan friend

Hi Coffee Bean.I live in Traversecity Mi and I usually fly at a friends farm field.We have the Tramps field over by the baseball park.It has many old guys also.I am a big flight test fan.There are lots of guys that know about it but not many say too much about it.Many because its in Ohio.lol.Anyway.I am almost done with my tiny trainer and can't wait to try it out.Waiting for the receivers.

JDill

Hi Sam and Scott. I'm in Traverse City and am an older guy with new ideas so I am a big FT fan and have built several of their planes. Usually fly at the Rennie School Rd Tramps field. I have plans to build several more this winter. If either of you would like to discuss FT and RC let me know.

Last edited:

PaperAirplane

My son has a small 20 acre farm in northern Lapeer county (MI) and I fly on his property. In the summer, 17 acres are farmed by a local farmer, usually soy beans. All around us, are farm lands, and very few buildings. But, with nearly 700 frontage, I usually just fly in and around the yard and buildings. If anyone in a nearby town, that doesn't have this room, come by and visit. Karl