Solved Not Crashing Enough!

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
I love this forum! Where else can you make a post saying how thankful you are that your flying skills have improved and you're not crashing as much, and what you get is advice on how to crash more?! We are a unique and wonderful group of people. Thank you all for being here! :love:
Yes, we’ve got your back.

To quote the great Canadian philosopher Red Green “We’re all in this together and I’m pulling for you”

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
You know what @buzzbomb, if you can't bring yourself to crashing them, I'll come over and thin your herd out for you, should only take a half hour or so :ROFLMAO:
I would even bring the batteries. :devilish:
Oh, how the wheel comes 'round! I think I'll revel for a bit in the fact that I can actually fly without crashing. I'm currently working on my next EAF Edge. No worries there. It's definitely going to crash! :cool:

mayan

Legendary member
I love this forum! Where else can you make a post saying how thankful you are that your flying skills have improved and you're not crashing as much, and what you get is advice on how to crash more?! We are a unique and wonderful group of people. Thank you all for being here! :love:
+1

Piotrsko

Master member
I'm part of the group: if you aint crashing, you aren't near enough to the flight or sky envelope edges. If you never say " hey, what happens when....." there's your problem, OR your repair skills are superb. On my OV-10 I discovered that really low inverted flight drug the elevator off and broke the prop and bent a bunch of stuff. Ever strip servo gears, get flutter, catch fire, puff mid air? Look how much fun your missing. No challenges.

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
I'm part of the group: if you aint crashing, you aren't near enough to the flight or sky envelope edges. If you never say " hey, what happens when....." there's your problem, OR your repair skills are superb. On my OV-10 I discovered that really low inverted flight drug the elevator off and broke the prop and bent a bunch of stuff. Ever strip servo gears, get flutter, catch fire, puff mid air? Look how much fun your missing. No challenges.
+1

Actually I need to work on that myself, mind you I have (or had) so many other reasons I crashed, electronics, orientation, and @buzzbomb favorite... TO MANY MODS lol

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Yes but you ARE expanding YOUR personal knowledge envelope not to do that.
Very true, some like buzz says that they aren't crashing enough, solution is to fly harder, improve as a pilot. Maybe there is another avenue as to pushing your limits, building limits, and getting creative with the designs, improve as a builder. There is a whack load of learning there to be had, trial and error. Who knows, maybe you come across some mind blowing revelations about design, take something great and make it better. Just a thought.

Javiester

Elite member
dead plane, new model
so I keep the stock of 5 planes
I discard the ones I don't like and keep the plans of those that do
I advance in my learning and someday I will select from all of them
I already have one decided on how well it flies
THE SPITFIRE