Not really a show suggestion

Bad Karma

Couldn't see any appropriate forum section for this, but figured this was close.

I think it would be incredibly fun if you guys did a Flite Test Fly-In. I realize that a TON of work would have to go into something like that. But I'm sure the community could help. I don't know how many planes/people you could accommodate at your backyard field, but maybe there is a local place that you could find for a weekend. I'm sure there are plenty of reasonable hotels/motels in your area.

I think you guys have a good enough following to make it a great event. I know I'd make the trip up to N Ohio for sure.

Bad Karma

Actually, you could do an episode or two, coverage of your own fly-in, so maybe this was a show suggestion after all :)

Josh Bixler

A flyin would be a blast! We could recreate the challenges and have many more planes involved. Balloon pop, bomb drop, ect.

Heli-Yeah!

Gremlin on the Wing
I think it would be incredibly fun if you guys did a Flite Test Fly-In. I realize that a TON of work would have to go into something like that. But I'm sure the community could help. I don't know how many planes/people you could accommodate at your backyard field, but maybe there is a local place that you could find for a weekend. I'm sure there are plenty of reasonable hotels/motels in your area.

A flyin would be a blast!

This is a great idea!:applause: I'm in Lexington, Kentucky just a few hours south, so if there is any way I can assist to get an event started, just let me know.

Ben Presten

I would come to help and i live in california you make it during the summer if you decide to have it at all so that more people can come

Bad Karma

Glad to see this idea has some legs. I know for a fact that myself, and my friend in Columbus would be there, both loaded down with planes and lipos.