Help! not shure if i should buy the flightline focke wolf ta-152

t0min8t0r

im 13 and have the money to buy it (au$223-usd$160) but unshure if the plane is worth the money any reviews or suggestions would great cheers thomas

OliverW

Legendary member
im 13 and have the money to buy it (au$223-usd$160) but unshure if the plane is worth the money any reviews or suggestions would great cheers thomas
Same age here and I know how every penny counts!!! The TA-152 looks like an amazing plane with amazing detail! Also, anything flightline is high quality. I says yes.

FDS

Elite member
I would say that it’s not necessarily a first plane, depends on your flying experience.

quorneng

Master member
Thomas
As FDS says it does come down to your level of skill and experience.
You may have the funds at the moment to buy this plane but you should ask yourself the question "Can I really afford to wreck it?"
You could do so within 10 seconds of the first fight but if you are happy with thatlevel of risk then go for it..

t0min8t0r

Thomas
As FDS says it does come down to your level of skill and experience.
You may have the funds at the moment to buy this plane but you should ask yourself the question "Can I really afford to wreck it?"
You could do so within 10 seconds of the first fight but if you are happy with thatlevel of risk then go for it..
it will be my third plane and i have been flying for 3 years now thanks for the help