Not sure if I've said Hi to everyone yet......

pablo668

If I haven't introduced myself yet, Hello, I'm Pablo.
I'm in Perth Western Australia.
I have some old RC planes and gear hanging around. Among them a Dynam SkyHawkSky something.....the 4 channel one. I plan to fly that one a bit, and not hit any trees this time.
I have a bunch of Drone stuff that I've filched off my brother in law for the duration, but really need sim time.

Last but not least, I have a couple of old Cox .049 line control models that I am restoring/fixing/getting running. Once I've got them done I'll fly them once or twice then shelve them cause if nothing else, they look badass.

Eventually I want to try my hand at a couple of the Flite Test DIY planes, cause they look like a lot of fun. Hopefully one day, I'll draw up plans for a Fokker DVII based on them/that method of construction.
I have far too many hobbies btw.

I hope that wasn't too long

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Welcome to the forums!

Getting into far too many hobbies is pretty normal around here. You're fitting right in already :D

TEAJR66

Flite is good
Mentor
Welcome to the forums. Good luck with the flying. Post pictures and video's when possible. Hopefully you will run into some other FT fans in your area. Exploring this stuff with friends makes it more fun.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Welcome to Flite Test mate.

I know a few people down your way from my years of computer gaming. None that fly though so I can't help ya there though. There is no such thing as too many hobbies. BUT that does most certainly up the chances to have too little money. Just remember to keep the cupboards stocked and pay the utilities. I think we have all rearranged those bills to acquire some of our bigger purchases at times.