Now THAT's a gluestick!!

basslord1124

Master member
Saw this and just had to laugh. Guess he doesn't wanna have to run out. I don't think the long gluesticks appear that long do they...or maybe they do on camera.
long_gluestick.JPG

Brett_N

Puuhhhlllleeeeaaassseeeee.....

When you really need to hot glue, go big or go home. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I want one of these just so I can get better hot glue that doesn't come un-stuck during Arizona Summers. (I've actually switched to mostly PVA)

mayan

Legendary member
Puuhhhlllleeeeaaassseeeee.....

When you really need to hot glue, go big or go home. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I want one of these just so I can get better hot glue that doesn't come un-stuck during Arizona Summers. (I've actually switched to mostly PVA)

That’s if you manufacture :).

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Say what?!

Yep, a Glue roll. I've seen them for sale at Michael's and Hobby Lobby; I haven't tried one because the price for one is more expensive than if I were to buy a pack of sticks, and I get more glue with the sticks than I do with the glue roll. But, I've been having issues with the cheap glue sticks I've been buying, so I might actually try one of these glue rolls soon, since it's getting harder and harder to find full size glue sticks at the local craft stores. Apparently, all the crafters out here only want to buy the mini glue stick guns! :(